Home Care Program
Begin Your Recovery From Peripheral Neuropathy In The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
If you are like most people, you probably haven’t been able to get any help for your neuropathy for the following reasons:
- You’re unable to drive to an appointment because of your neuropathy symptoms
- You don’t have time to wait an hour in a doctor’s office
- You travel for work and are out of town a lot
- You’re unable to find a doctor who knows how to reverse neuropathy
Well, there’s good news for you. You can get started with your neuropathy recovery at your convenience in your own home or even while you travel with our NUPHORIA Home Care Program.
You can get your life back and be free from neuropathy pain and symptoms
For customized programs and pricing
Call for pricing.
After successfully treating patients with peripheral neuropathy in our clinic, we began receiving a multitude of referrals. Our patients began referring their friends and family members, many of whom lived out of state or outside the country. Since less than 1% of the doctors in the US know how to effectively reverse peripheral neuropathy, we were compelled to develop a protocol to help these unfortunate people.
As a result, we developed our “Home Care Program”. This allowed us to offer hope and treatment for these people that desperately needed the care.
The home care program is designed to mimic our in office treatment protocol for peripheral neuropathy - of all types.
We have been prescribing the “Home Care Program” for several years and currently have patients using this protocol throughout the United States and Internationally. This program has provided tremendous relief and hope for hundreds of people who would otherwise continue to deteriorate.
Who’s A Good Candidate For The Home Care Program:
- Anyone diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy.
- People who are beginning to lose their balance.
- People losing feeling in the feet or hands.
- Anyone experiencing burning, numbness, tingling, cramping or sharp shooting pain (feet/legs or hands/arms).
- People tired of taking medications such as Gabapentin, Lyrica, Cymbalta or Tramadol.
- Anyone who’s been told they just need to learn to live with their neuropathy.
The Following Items Are Included In The “Home Care Program”.
Follow the hyperlinks for a complete description of each product: