Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT)
Research Reveals Success with Peripheral Neuropathy
A research study conducted by Harvard Medical School reported that
patients suffering with long term peripheral nerve injury showed
progressive improvement in nerve motor function with the use of Low
Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) leading to significant functional recovery.
A research study, conducted by Harvard Medical School, reported that patients suffering with long term peripheral nerve injury showed progressive improvement in nerve motor function with the use of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). This has lead to significant functional recovery in peripheal nerves.
There are many different forms of near infrared (NIR) light therapy on the market. The pricing on NIR therapy can vary significantly from $100 up to $20,000 dollars. Before you run out and purchase a hundred dollar NIR device, it’s important to realize that not all NIR’s have the same ability to repair damaged peripheral nerves; therefore, it’s important to be familiar with the therapeutic benefits and differences of Low Level Laser Therapy devices.
In order to elicit nerve repair in peripheral nerves, the infrared light wavelength must be between 800 nm – 1100 nm. This range of wavelength allows for deep penetration within the tissue allowing for peripheral nerve stimulation.
The vast majority of LLLT’s owned and used by doctors operate between the wavelengths of 600 nm – 780nm. The problem with this wavelength of NIR is that it will only penetrate approximately 1/8 inch deep in the body, which isn’t deep enough to affect a peripheral nerve. These lasers are more popular in the medical community because they are less expensive. Although this wavelength of NIR laser does have some therapeutic benefits for the skin and muscle, it is ineffective in repairing and regenerating damaged peripheral nerves.
Medical evidence shows that NIR (LLLT) triggers Nitric Oxide (NO) release, found to be extremely beneficial for neuropathy sufferers.
Benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Increases blood flow to injured or damaged nerves.
- Increases circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery to nerves
- Stimulates proper nerve transmission
- Decreases pain by stimulating endorphin production
- Decreases muscle spasm
- Stimulates cellular reproduction
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Increases lymphatic system activity
Other Benefits of LLLT
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Accelerates healing
- Increases stimulation
- Reduces sensitivity
- Improves wound healing
- Decreases muscle spasm and tightness
- Increases range of motion
Here’s What You Get With The Purchase Of The Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Device:
- Instructional DVD: We give you step by step instructions on how to use your device for maximal results. This instructional DVD is conducted by Dr. Coppola – as he gives you the same protocols used in our clinic. These protocols have literally helped thousands of people get relief from peripheral neuropathy. The patients who have benefited from the protocols shared in this DVD range from age 16 to 93 and have been afflicted with moderate neuropathy to the most severe cases.
- One LLLT (infra-red laser) device: 880 nano-meters
- One Year Guarantee: We cover your device from any manufacturing defect or malfunction for one year. No questions asked.
It is important to understand that most people have suffered from neuropathy for many years, and, as such, there is no quick and easy fix. Contrary to what many doctors are telling their patients, damaged nerves can be healed. Your nerves are not dead, they are damaged. Current research has demonstrated time and time again that nerves can be repaired with the appropriate treatment, as witnessed in our clinic every day.
The protocol that I share with you, is the same protocol we use in our clinic every day – with great results.
Important Note: For those of you who want to dabble for a couple of weeks to see if it works, you will be sadly disappointed. Nerves heal very slowly. In fact, they are the slowest healing tissue in the body. Because of this, it requires a significant commitment for substantial results. Typically, it will require two to three months of treatment to experience great results.
Use of the infrared laser device is the single best way to supercharge your results when used in conjunction with NUPHORIA cm Gold and Blue.
Here’s how the infra-red laser device should be used.
- For mild to moderate neuropathy, the device should be used 30 minutes -on each leg- per day.
- For more severe cases with either severe pain or significant loss of balance, the device may be used 30 minutes per leg twice a day allowing 3 – 5 hours between each session.
- Treatments should be done 6 – 7 days per week. Consistency is crucial!
- Treatments should be done for 2 – 3 months depending on desired results.
Although this treatment requires a significant commitment, patients, who have been suffering with neuropathy for years, will often report the following changes in as little as 2 – 3 months:
- Significant reduction in pain, burning, numbness, and hyper-sensitivity.
- Significantly improved balance.
- Improved circulation in lower legs and feet.
- Restored skin health and color.
- Improved sensory feeling in legs.
Always wash the affected area with soap and water before applying the LLLT device. There should never be any cream, lotion or ointment on the affected area prior to applying the LLLT device. Failure to follow this step can cause skin irritation or burns.Learn More
We Also Recommend
NUPHORIA cm TM GOLD (BUY 3 AND SAVE)
NUPHORIA cm TM Blue (BUY 3 AND SAVE)