1. How does Nervana work?
Nervana utilizes a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that work together to repair damaged nerves. The ingredients used in Nervana have been documented in clinical research to support normal nerve function, reduce inflammation, and reduce symptoms such as burning, numbness, tingling and aching pain. When proper nerve function is restored the sensitivity, pain, and numbness becomes a thing of the past!
2. Will Nervana interfere with my current medications?
Nervana is a supplement derived from concentrated whole food sources. It is not a medication, or a synthetically derived supplement and therefore will not interfere with current medications being taken. Many of our patients are on as many as 20 prescription medications (for other medical conditions) and have never experienced any conflict while taking Nervana.
3. Are there any side effects with Nervana?
There have been no reported cases of any side effects associated from consuming Nervana to this date. What makes Nervana so safe is that it's not chemically based nor a medication. It is a concentrated whole food source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential fatty acids. These nutrients are necessary for normal nerve cell function. In addition, there are no toxic excipients (fillers), preservatives, or allergens (wheat, soy, nuts, dairy, or corn) used in Nervana. Nervana is produced with the freshest, organic whole food ingredients in a manufacturing plant that follows the strictest GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), as set forth by the FDA. If you typically experience acid reflux or GERD, Nervana is best taken with meals or immediately following a meal.
4. Who should be taking Nervana?
Anyone suffering with peripheral neuropathy symptoms; such as burning numbness, tingling, sharp shooting pain, achy or cramping pain or loss of balance should take Nervana. Also, anyone who has been diagnosed with pre-diabetes or diabetes should take Nervana. The ingredients in Nervana have been shown in research studies to decrease insulin resistance, improve glucose handling and protect peripheral nerves from damage related to excess glucose. Drs. Coppola and Monteiro (who do not have peripheral neuropathy or any other health conditions) take Nervana as a daily part of their maintenance regimen for its B vitamins, nerve protection, and to maintain great insulin sensitivity.
5. Are there other benefits to taking Nervana?
Besides the tremendous benefits for Peripheral Neuropathy, Nervana is also an excellent product for:
- Diabetes or those with slightly elevated blood sugar
- People with a Hemoglobin A1c of 5.7 or higher
- People with increased Cardiovascular Risk (especially if you have elevated homocysteine levels)
- People with poor circulation
- People diagnosed with pernicious anemia
- People with Restless Leg Syndrome
- People who suffer from lethargy or low energy
6. How long will it take before I see results?
The physiological benefits from taking Nervana will begin within 24 hours. However, the amount of time required to feel relief from the symptoms of burning , numbness, tingling or achy pain may vary from person to person. Some people begin to feel the relief within a few days - for others it may take longer. More severe cases, may take 60 – 90 days. The majority of Nervana users will notice an improvement within 4 weeks or less. The key to getting results is consistency in taking Nervana.
Anyone who has suffered with neuropthy for years should stay on Nervana for at least 12 months after symptoms have abated (gone away). Peripheral nerves can take as long as 2 years to fully heal and regenerate, so continuing to take Nervana (for 12 months) is imperative, even if you have experienced a dramatic relief in symptoms. You may continue to take a prophylactic maintenance dose of two Nervana (indefinitely), daily, for long term nerve protection and prevention of relapse.
7. Will Nervana work for me?Nervana has provided relief to literally thousands of people suffering from neuropathy pain and symptoms. However, each individual has varying degrees of peripheral nerve damage, along with possible other health conditions that may influence the outcome. For this reason, it’s hard to predict each person’s outcome. The vast majority of people who take Nervana will benefit tremendously with a very good outcome; however, there may be a small percentage of people that only experience slight to no relief. If you fall into the very small percentage, you are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee (See our Money Back Guarantee). You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
8. How long should I continue to take Nervana?When first taking Nervana, it’s important to follow the regimen for at least 4 months (120 days). Most people will begin to see the benefits within 30 days and report that they are sleeping better, their energy level has improved and neuropathy symptoms have diminished. For more severe cases, it may take 90 – 120 days to see the same improvement. For people who have suffered from neuropathy for a number of years, I often recommend staying on Nervana for a least 12 months. This is especially true if you suffer from other conditions that Nervana has been shown to benefit; such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, pernicious anemia, or low energy levels.
9. Should I consult my neurologist or doctor before starting on Nervana?Keeping your doctor in the loop is always a good idea but the reality is that most doctors do not understand the science or effect of supplements. Since Nervana is a whole food source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential fatty acids and not a medication, it’s not necessary to consult your doctor prior to starting Nervana.
10. Why should I choose Nervana over another neuropathy formula?Many of our competitors fall short when compared to Nervana’s nutritional profile. Inadequate supply of neurtrophic (nerve repair) nutrients will result in suboptimal results. For example, clinical studies reveal that you need at least 600 mg of alpha lipoic acid for effectiveness and yet most of our competitors do not satisfy this requirement. If you have any concerns, you can call us and speak to one of our doctors on staff.
11. How does the monthly membership work?The monthly membership is designed for those who are truly committed to their health and want to save money. You save money by receiving the lowest cost on Nervana Gold & Blue as well as various other products. Cancel or modify your auto ship order at any point in time.
12. How does the 100% Money Back Guarantee work?We want you to be totally satisfied, overjoyed and delighted about your experience with us. Our policy is simple. If you’re not 100% totally, completely, and unconditionally satisfied for any reason whatsoever, return it! We’ll happily accept packages within 60 days of the sale date and we’ll give you a complete refund (minus shipping fees). All we ask is that the product is not used or expired, is in the same condition you received it and is in the original box and/or packaging.
Need to Return Something?Contact our friendly customer service team at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you. Products should be mailed to: San Antonio Neuropathy Center 13150 NW Military Hwy., San Antonio, TX, 78231.