SAFER ALTERNATIVE FOR RELIEF FROM PAIN & INFLAMMATION
Scientists have discovered Boswellia extract’s ability to fight inflammation has exceeded the performance of common NSAIDs, without any of the damaging side effects.
NSAIDs like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Alleve (otc), Feldene, Mobic (prescription) are used to commonly treat pain and inflammation. Each year 100,000 people who have taken these NSAIDs are hospitalized as a direct result of the medication, while 15,000 die. As a result, people are searching for far safer alternatives to control pain and inflammation.
Boswellia Complex contains four key herbs which have been shown to decrease pain and inflammation in the body. Research has shown that use of boswellia complex is both safe and effective and does not interfere with other medications you may be taking.
What is Boswellia Complex?
Boswellia Complex contains four key herbs which are well known to decrease pain, decrease inflammation, and support healthy joints. Boswellia serrata gum oleoresin, Celery Seed fruit, and the rhizomes of Ginger and Turmeric, all have a long history of use in traditional systems of healing and are well supported by modern scientific research.
Benefits of taking Boswellia Complex:
- Relief from acute or chronic inflammation
- Relief from neuropathy pain (and other neuralgias)
- Joint pain relief from osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Supports kidney function to clear acidic waste products
- Aids in management and support of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (ulcerative colitis, Chrohn’s, IBS)
- Maintain and support healthy joints
- Prevents cardiovascular inflammation
- Support healthy response to environmental stresses
- Provide antioxidant activity*
Boswellia serrata is a moderate to large branching tree found in the dry hilly areas of India. When the tree trunk is tapped for its resin, known as frankincense. This resin also contains the primary active components, boswellic acids. Clinical trials have demonstrated that boswellic acids have anti-inflammatory actions exceeding those of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). Unlike NSAIDS, long-term use of boswellia does not appear to lead to irritation or ulceration of the stomach.
Extracts of boswellia are most commonly used for chronic inflammatory ailments. It is very effective in relieving pain from joints and arthritis, and decreasing joint inflammation. It has also been shown to have anti- atherosclerotic, anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory properties. In May of 2013, Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database (NMCD) indicated that boswellia extracts “can reduce pain and improve mobility in people with osteoarthritis in joints. Research shows that it might decrease joint pain by 32% to 65%.”
There are a wealth of health benefits of celery that many people are not aware of, including the fact that celery is rich in vitamin C, it lowers cholesterol, prevents cancer, manages pain from arthritis, helps weight loss , detoxifies the body, reduces high blood pressure, and promotes overall health in a vast number of ways.
Celery seed has been found effective in the use for:
- Treating arthritis and gout
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Calming nerve pain
- Reducing inflammation
Ginger has been used in Asian, Arabic and Indian cultures as a herbal medicine since ancient times.The healing property of ginger comes from the volatile oils, such as gingerols, that are responsible for its strong taste.The rhizomes (roots) from younger ginger plants are generally used for cooking because the older the plant is, the more essential oils are present and the stronger the flavour. Rhizomes from older plants are harvested for medicinal uses.
The following are just a few benefits of ginger:
- Strong anti-inflammatory qualities that may relieve swelling and pain.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Decreases muscle spasm
- Lowers blood sugar
- Improves Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)
- Alleviates morning sickness, and nausea (especially during chemotherapy)
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protects against Alzheimers
Tumeric, part of the ginger family, has been used in India and China for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. The active ingredient is curcumin.
Tumeric has been shown to have the following health benefits:
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Powerful antioxidant
- Provides relief from osteoarthritis pain
- Helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries.
- Inhibits cancer of the head and neck
Take 2 tablets every 3 hours until your pain subsides.
- For severe pain, take 2 tablets every 2 hours.
- Best when used in conjunction with Protease IFC
Who Should Take Boswellia Complex
- Anyone suffering from peripheral neuropathy pain
- Anyone suffering with inflammatory conditions
- Anyone experiencing joint pain or pain associated with arthritis
Boswellia Complex is safe to take in conjunction with prescription medications. It will not interfere with any current medication you may be taking.
How Long Should I Stay On Boswellia:
- If you suffer from intermittent exacerbations due to a chronic inflammatory condition, it is beneficial to stay on a maintenance dosage of 2 tablets daily of Boswellia. Otherwise, you may use Boswellia until your episode of pain has abated.