Rapid Recovery Protein Shake is made from 100% Goat whey. Goat whey protein is superior in quality to cow whey protein (see description for details). It is safe for those who are lactose intolerant or suffer with dairy allergies. Our Rapid Recovery Protein is naturally high in beneficial minerals and specifically blended with antioxidants to achieve rapid recovery from stress, exercise, malnutrition, tissue injury or general convalescence.
Whether you are trying to recover from illness or injury, control your diabetes, increase muscle mass or lose weight, adding the right kind of protein to your diet is imperative.
Rapid Recovery Protein Shake is specifically blended to stabilize glucose levels while also achieving rapid recovery from stress, exercise, malnutrition, tissue injury or recovery from illnesses.
Contrary to popular belief, whey protein is not just ideal for body builders and athletes but also for kids, adults, pregnant or nursing mothers, and the elderly. Every cell within our body is built on protein from muscles, bones, organs, skin and even nerves. Protein is necessary for cellular repair in every tissue and organ within the body.
When we have gastrointestinal disorders (gas, bloating, acid reflux, GERD, IBS, Chrohn’s, Colitis, etc.), even though we may be eating protein with every meal, our bodies may not have the ability to efficiently digest and assimilate (utilize) it for cell repair.
According to experts, Whey protein found in goat’s milk is superior and more concentrated over other types of protein. It is less allergenic, easier to digest and friendly to those who are lactose intolerant.
Unlike cow’s that are primarily fed grains, goats are pasture fed, consistently, year round. This leads to a more complete amino acid and essential fatty acid (EFA) profile. Plus, goats are not treated with hormones and antibiotics administered to most U.S. cattle. The ability of whey protein, specifically goat whey protein, to build muscle and boost the immune system makes it an exemplary whole-food for post operative patients, burn victims, and those both old and young suffering from a failure to thrive.
5 Reasons Goat Whey Is Superior to Cow Whey Protein:
- Goat whey is less allergenic for those with dairy sensitivities/allergies
- Goat whey ‘rarely’ if ever causes lactose intolerance
- Goat whey is easier to digest
- Goat whey aids in stomach, intestine and colon function
- Goat whey is higher in EFA’s (essential fatty acids), vitamin B-6, vitamin A, Niacin and potassium
Powerful Antioxidants & Anti-Inflammatory
This formulation also contains powerful antioxidants derived from green tea and turmeric to neutralize free radicals and suppress inflammation in the body.
Lactoferrin in goat whey stimulates the immune system, activating natural killer cells. It also acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory by inhibiting inflammatory prostaglandins (hormone like substance in the body) called substance interleukin 6.
Researchers tell us that lactoferrin and other glycoproteins in goat whey also have antimicrobial effects that help combat disease-causing pathogens.
Less toxic than Cow’s Milk
Most cow’s milk is pumped full of bovine growth hormones as well as a substance known as bovine somatotropin, a hormone specific for increasing milk production in an unnatural way. The protein in Rapid Recovery is derived from goats that are free roaming, pasture fed and never given any growth hormone, or antibiotics.
Another main health benefit of goat milk, is that it is closer to human mother’s milk than cow’s milk. This makes it much easier to digest and assimilate in the human body. Many European countries feed their infants goat’s milk over formula. We also add proteolytic enzymes and medium chain triglycerides (MCT) to maximize protein absorption for enhanced bioavailability.
Goats Whey is superior over other types of protein and has the most compete amino acid profile.
- Boosts the immune system
- Easier to digest
- Higher bioavailability for tissue repair
- Less allergenic than cow’s milk
- Can be consumed by those who are lactose intolerant.
(See description tab for more details.)
The fiber in stabilized rice bran helps control your blood sugar levels and offers long-term health benefits, including a lower risk of heart disease. Following a diet rich in fiber helps you maintain a healthy weight, keeping your stomach fuller for longer after your meal to prevent over-eating later in the day.
Coconut oil have special fats called medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that have many health benefits.
- Contains lauric acid -shown to increases the good HDL cholesterol
- Improves cholesterol ratio levels (HDL/ LDL).
- Lowers total cholesterol by promoting its conversion to pregnenolone, a molecule that is a precursor to many of the hormones our bodies need.
- Coconut oil can help restore normal thyroid function. When the thyroid does not function optimally, it can contribute to higher levels of bad cholesterol.
- Studies have show that intake of coconut oil can help our bodies mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness. Even more, it also can help to fight off yeast, fungus and candida.
Luo han Extract
In China, the Lo Han fruit has been used as a sweetener for centuries. It is about 200 times sweeter than sugar, but does not raise glucose levels. Other benefits are:
- Strong antioxidant
- Antineoplastic (helps fight cancer)
- Helps reduce histamine in the body
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants. Research has proven that green tea has the following health benefits:
- When consumed on a regular basis, green tea has been shown to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease by 31%.
- Protects against free radical damage to cells and nerves
- Increases brain function
- Contains L-theanine which reduces anxiety
- Increases fat burning
- Lowers risk of breast, prostate, and colorectal cancer
- Lowers risk of Alzheimer’s
- Lower’s risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease
Tumeric has been used in India and China for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Tumeric has been shown to have the following health benefits:
- Aids in repair of the central and peripheral nervous system
- Provides osteoarthritis pain relief
- Improves brain function & lowers risk of brain diseases
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Inhibit cancer
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries
- Helpful in controlling mild depression
Protease is an enzyme that helps you digest protein, thus increasing the bioavailability or absorption of the protein. Health benefits include:
- Reducing Osteoarthritis pain
- Reducing joint pain
- Speeds recovery time of tissue injuries
- Reduces incidence of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Aid the circulatory and lymph system
- Decreases atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Lactase is an enzyme that breaks down the milk sugar called lactose. There are many people who have lactose sensitivities or are lactose intolerant. Goats milk has less lactose than cow’s milk and the addition of lactase helps with digestion.
Suggested Directions: Mix 2 scoops in 8 – 10 oz of water, almond or coconut milk or your preferred liquid. One or two shakes per day may be consumed or as directed by a doctor or health practitioner.
Rapid Recovery may be used as a supplement for those trying to lose weight, increase lean muscle, or are recovering from muscle injury or weakness. It’s also a great way to boost your immune system and for overall health and wellness.
Rapid Recovery may also be used as part of a 21 detox program.
Who Should Use Rapid Recovery Protein Shake
- Anyone that does not eat 3 complete meals per day (can be used as a meal replacement)
- Anyone recovering from chronic illness
- Anyone suffering from peripheral neuropathy
- Anyone who suffers from GI disorders (Acid Reflux, Gerd, IBS, IBD, Chrohn’s, Diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Anyone who has undergone Bariatric surgery
- Anyone trying to achieve healthy weight loss
- Athletes looking to improve strength and performance
Rapid Recovery Shake is a whole food product and is safe to take in conjunction with prescription medications. It will not interfere with any current medication you may be taking. Can be used with weight loss programs.