NeuroLight Laser Therapy Device (Open Box)
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT)
A research study conducted by Harvard Medical School reported significant peripheral nerve functional recovery with the use of LLLT.
OPEN BOX SALE (Limited Time - Only While Supplies Last)
3 Year Warranty
NeuroLight Low Level Laser Therapy is a medical-grade infrared light therapy specifically designed for home use. It assists in recovery from peripheral nerve damage while enhancing oxygen and nutrient delivery to the nerves.
A research study, conducted by Harvard Medical School, reported that patients suffering with long term peripheral nerve injury showed progressive improvement in nerve motor function with the use of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). This has lead to significant functional recovery in peripheral nerves.
Benefits Of NeuroLight
- Reduces Pain
- Improves Sensation
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves circulation
- Increases blood flow
- Increased Nitric Oxide release
- Restores proper nerve signaling
- Accelerates healing
The design of NeuroLight sandle is intuitive and allows users to quickly slip on the foot section in the ideal location.
Key product features include:
- Recessed diode clusters for maximized comfort
- Anti-microbial casing to prevent bacterial formation and odor resistance
- Automatic shut off
Easy to use:
- Plug it in
- Slide it on
- Auto turn-off
Very small cosmetic cracks are present on the footbed. Laser Device has been tested and is fully operational.
A 3 year warranty comes with this unit. If you experience any problems with your unit within 3 years of purchase, simply send it back and it will be replaced.
Open Box Sale items are non-returnable. Items have been tested and are in excellent working order.
It is important to understand that most people have suffered from neuropathy for many years, and, as such, there is no quick and easy fix. Contrary to what many doctors are telling their patients, damaged nerves can be healed. Your nerves are not dead, they are damaged. Current research has demonstrated time and time again that nerves can be repaired with the appropriate treatment, as witnessed in our clinic every day.
The protocol that I share with you, is the same protocol we use in our clinic every day – with great results.
Important Note: For those of you who want to dabble for a couple of weeks to see if it works, you will be sadly disappointed. Nerves heal very slowly. In fact, they are the slowest healing tissue in the body. Because of this, it requires a significant commitment for substantial results. Typically, it will require two to three months of treatment to experience great results.
Use of the infrared laser device is the single best way to supercharge your results when used in conjunction with NUPHORIA cm Gold and Blue.
Here’s how the infra-red laser device should be used.
- For mild to moderate neuropathy, the device should be used 30 minutes -on each leg- per day.
- For more severe cases with either severe pain or significant loss of balance, the device may be used 30 minutes per leg twice a day allowing 3 – 5 hours between each session.
- Treatments should be done 6 – 7 days per week. Consistency is crucial!
- Treatments should be done for 2 – 3 months depending on desired results.
Although this treatment requires a significant commitment, patients, who have been suffering with neuropathy for years, will often report the following changes in as little as 2 – 3 months:
- Significant reduction in pain, burning, numbness, and hyper-sensitivity.
- Significantly improved balance.
- Improved circulation in lower legs and feet.
- Restored skin health and color.
- Improved sensory feeling in legs.
Always wash the affected area with soap and water before applying the LLLT device. There should never be any cream, lotion or ointment on the affected area prior to applying the LLLT device. Failure to follow this step can cause skin irritation or burns.