One of the most well-studied attributes of quercetin is its antiviral capacity. This has been attributed to 3 main mechanisms of action:
- Inhibits virus’ ability to infect cells
- Inhibits replication of already infected cells
- Reduces infected cells resistance to treatment with antiviral medication
Research has shown that Quercetin is effective against treating a broad range of viruses.
Aside from its broad-spectrum antiviral activity, quercetin is also known as a powerful immune booster and combats inflammation.
Quercetin has strong antioxidant effects and can scavenge free radicals.
Quercetin and allergies: Quercetin is one of the most bioactive flavonoids and helps maintain and stabilize mast cell function, which can decrease the release of histamine* providing nutritional support for individuals who suffer from allergies.*
Benefits of Quercetin
- Powerful antiviral
- Combats inflammation
- Acts as a natural antihistamine
- Strong antioxidant
- Supports Cardiovascular health
- Inhibits LDL oxidation
- Improves fatty liver disease
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
How to Use
Take 2 capsules twice daily between meals. Do not take with food.
We Also Recommend
CBD Alleve with VESIsorb® (Out of Stock)