Jump Start 21
Just 21 days!
Whether you’re suffering from neuropathy or any other chronic illness, the “Jump Start 21”
is your fastest recovery option to reducing pain, increasing energy, and weight loss.
What is the “Jump Start 21” Program?
The Jump Start 21 is a 21 day anti-inflammatory cleanse program designed to significantly decrease systemic inflammation throughout your body, including your peripheral nerves. This cleanse is easy, safe and effective even for diabetics or those suffering from stage 1-5 kidney disease. There’s no dieting or calorie restriction. In fact, you can eat as much as you like while on this cleanse.
If you experience any of these symptoms, you probably have excessive systemic inflammation:
- Constant Fatigue
- Low Libido
- Poor Memory
- Moody or Irritable
- Asthma or Allergies
- Food Cravings
- Muscle Aches & Pains
- Stubborn Weight Gain
- Elevated Glucose
- Neuropathy Pain & Symptoms
10 Most Common Environmental Toxins
- PCBs: industrial chemical that although it’s been banned from US for decades, it is still persistent in our environment (especially, lakes, streams and associated wildlife).
Risks: Cancer, impaired fetal brain development.
Major Source: Farm-raised salmon.
- Pesticides: According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Pesticide residues have been detected in 50 %- 95% of U.S. foods.
Risks: Nerve damage, Cancer, Parkinson’s disease, miscarriage, birth defects, blocking the absorption of food nutrients.
Major Sources: Food (fruits, vegetables and commercially raised meats), bug sprays.
- Mold and other Fungal Toxins: 1:3 people have had an allergic reaction to mold. Mycotoxins (fungal toxins) can cause a range of health problems with exposure to only a small amount.
Risks: Cancer, heart disease, asthma, multiple sclerosis, diabetes.
Major Sources: Contaminated buildings, peanuts, wheat, corn and alcoholic beverages.
- Phthalates: These chemicals are used to lengthen the life of fragrances and soften plastics. Phthalates have been banned in infant and children’s toys
Risks: Endocrine system damage (phthalates chemically mimic hormones and are particularly dangerous to children).
Major Sources: Plastic wrap, plastic bottles, plastic food storage containers can leach phthalates into our food.
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds): VOCs are a major contributing factor to ozone, an air pollutant. According to the EPA, VOCs tend to be even higher (two to five times) in indoor air than outdoor air, likely because they are present in so many household products.
Risks: Cancer, eye and respiratory tract irritation, headaches, dizziness, visual disorders, and memory impairment.
Major Sources: Drinking water, carpet, paints, deodorants, cleaning fluids, varnishes, cosmetics, dry cleaned clothing, moth repellants, air fresheners, stain protector, shower curtains.
- Dioxins: Chemical compounds formed from burning fuels (like wood, coal or oil).
Risks: Cancer, reproductive and developmental disorders, chloracne (a severe skin disease with acne-like lesions), skin rashes, skin discoloration, excessive body hair, mild liver damage.
Major Sources: Dietary intake of animal fats, drinking water, cigarette smoke.
- Asbestos: This insulating material was widely used from the 1950s to 1970s. Problems arise when the material becomes old and crumbly, releasing fibers into the air.
Risks: Cancer, scarring of the lung tissue, mesothelioma (a rare form of cancer).
Major Sources: Insulation on floors, ceilings, water pipes and heating ducts from the 1950s to 1970s.
- Heavy Metals: Metals like arsenic, mercury, lead, aluminum and cadmium, which are prevalent in many areas of our environment, can accumulate in soft tissues of the body.
Risks: Cancer, neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, peripheral neuropathy, foggy head, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, decreased production of red and white blood cells, abnormal heart rhythm, damage to blood vessels.
Major Sources: Drinking water, fish, vaccines, dental amalgams (silver fillings), pesticides, preserved wood, antiperspirant, building materials, chlorine plants.
- PFOAs & PTFEs: Found in non-stick cookware. When heated on high heat emits fumes known to kill small birds and create toxic flu-like symptoms in humans. EPA has stated that these chemicals have been found in nearly all Americns tested by federal public health officials.
Risks: Cancer, potential reproductive damage, birth defects, abnormal thyroid hormone levels, dizziness, fatigue, headache, flu-like symptoms, liver and kidney damage, elevated cholesterol, weakened immune system.
Major Sources: Teflon, Calphalon, stain resistant fabric and carpet protection, Scotchgard, Stainmaster
- Chlorine: This highly toxic, yellow-green gas is one of the most heavily used chemical agents.
Risks: Sore throat, coughing, eye and skin irritation, rapid breathing, narrowing of the bronchi, wheezing, blue coloring of the skin, accumulation of fluid in the lungs, pain in the lung region, severe eye and skin burns, lung collapse, reactive airways dysfunction syndrome (RADS) (a type of asthma).
Major Sources: Household cleaners, drinking water (in small amounts), bathing water, air when living near an industry (such as a paper plant) that uses chlorine in industrial processes.
What does the program consist of?
In this program, you will drink a delicious protein shake twice per day. This is not an ordinary protein shake, however. This shake is specially formulated with goats whey, the best form of protein with the highest bioavailability, along with antioxidants to protect nerves and cells against damage, aid with repair of injured tissue and speed recovery from chronic illnesses.
You will also take a supplement to support your liver during these 21 days to assist in the excretion of accumulated toxins within your body and decrease the inflammation.
You are provided with a lengthy list of ‘Allowed’ Foods and a list of foods to Avoid, along with many recipes to prepare delicious meals and smoothies while on Jump Start-21 program.